On 24 February 2022, Russia started a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, being part of its aggression against our country commenced in 2014. Europe has not seen armed conflicts of such scale and brutality since 1939. Factual and visible evidence confirms that Russian troops are making indiscriminate attacks including air raids, ballistic missile strikes and bombings. Residential housing, utilities, critical infrastructure are being destroyed all over Ukraine. Ukrainian woman and children had to flee violence to Western Ukraine and neighboring countries.
Russia’s leaders do not conceal that the purpose of the declared war is to undermine the sovereignty of Ukraine. Ukraine resists and prevails, we will win this war.
Main Gas Pipelines of Ukraine continues to execute authorities of the sole shareholder of Gas TSO of Ukraine, those of us, who do not engage in the daily management take arms and stand together with Ukrainian Armed Forces. Each of us are doing what they can to help our home country.
We encourage you to take the following actions if you wish to further help our country:
- Boycott Russian propaganda media, such as Russia Today, RTR, RIA Novosti, report them in the social media.
- Make donations. Please see below the list of verified fundraising initiatives and bank details for donations in different currencies:
- Fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine by the National Bank of Ukraine. Bank details for donations.
- Donations to the Ministry of Defence for logistical and medical support of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Bank details for donations.
- Save Life – a charity fund that helps the Ukrainian Army since 2014. Link for donation – opt for ‘Help the Ukrainian Army’.
- Army SOS – donations to the army. Bank details for donations.
- Use and share only reliable sources of information. It is critically important that the world receives only true and corroborated facts about the Russian aggression against Ukraine. You may rely on these official Ukrainian sources:
- The President of Ukraine:https://twitter.com/zelenskyyua?s=21.
- The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine:https://twitter.com/defenceu/.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine: https://twitter.com/mfa_ukraine.
- The Parliament of Ukraine: https://twitter.com/ua_parliament, https://t.me/ukraineparliament(Telegram).
- The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine:https://twitter.com/kabmin_ua_e.
- Communicate with your governments, businesses and colleagues to intensify military and other assistance to Ukraine as well as severe sanctions against Russia.
GLORY TO UKRAINE! / СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ!